In Tanzania Power Yachts are becoming more and more popular. They get you to your destination on time. This enables you our valued Guests onboard, to maximise your hard earned “holiday time” with activities you really want to do! Of course, rest and relaxation counts too!
TANZANIA POWER YACHTS – NEVER SAY NEVER
Yacht Never Say Never is an all out Big Game Fishing Live Aboard Power Yacht available to Charter here in Zanzibar, Tanzania? Look no further as this stunning vessel has it all! Her spacious cockpit is perfect for sundowners and the companionway’s large sliding glass door fills the salon with light. The U-shaped lounge has a dining table facing an entertainment centre, with a navigation station for easy access to all electrical systems. The galley has a large countertop over the refrigerator and a deep top-down freezer, perfect for storing the day’s catch. This beautiful Power Cat is fully rigged for your next Live Aboard Fishing Adventure! Destinations we offer with this yacht include Pemba Island, Zanzibar Island, Latham Island and Mafia Island. Your absolute comfort is assured onboard this beautiful power yacht!
FEATURES OF THIS YACHT INCLUDE
- Luxurious accommodation onboard for 6 guests in 3 double cabins.
- Electric Toilets.
- Large spacious saloon.
- 32″ TV with DVD Player.
- Sound System.
- Gourmet Galley.
- Ice Maker.
- Stainless Steel BBQ.
- Under Water Lights.
- 220 Volts power supply.
- Water Maker.
- Large Shaded Deck and Flybridge.
FISHING FEATURES OF THIS YACHT INCLUDE:
- Full House Electronics: Radar, Depth Sounder, Fish Finder, Chart Plotter, VHF Radio, Satphone.
- Trolling & Spinning Gear by Penn International & Shimano.
- A selection of artificial lures and terminal tackle.
- Spacious aft deck with Rod Holders.
- Center Rigger.
- Rocket Launcher.
- Live Bait Well.
ACTIVITIES OFFERED ONBOARD NEVER SAY NEVER INCLUDE:
- Big Game Fishing Charters (Day Charter & Live Aboard)
- Snorkeling Trips
- SCUBA Diving
- Whale Watching Safaris (July – September)
- Photographic Safaris
- Yacht Transfers: Zanzibar/Dar Es Salaam/Zanzibar or Zanzibar/Pemba/Zanzibar